Megève-style 6bedroom Chalet
Availability Date: Now
PFI International Ltd are proud to present this Chalet in Megeve, France.
Welcome to this splendid Megève-style 6bedroom Chalet featuring aged wood and local stone. The Chalet is a perfect combination of a traditional aesthetic and ultimate modern comfort. On all sides of the property there are panoramic views of Mont Blanc and the surrounding massifs. The property benefits from great sunlight due to an optimal orientation of South-East/West.
The location is 1 km to the village centre which is around a 10 minute walk. Set in a quiet surrounding yet still close to all the commodities.
Built across a very healthy 650 m2 which was originally finished in 2015 the building has a 10year guarantee which runs until 2025.
The 6 bedroom Chalet, all with ensuite bathrooms is spacious and has a smartly designed interior. The interior decoration showcases a mountain chic contemporary ambiance featuring high-end furniture brands Chalet Mont Blanc oozes luxury and refinement, with its state- of-the-art building techniques and materials.
Throughout are ultra-spacious living areas and large French windows offering the stunning views. The property enjoys abundant sunlight throughout the day.
Situated on a flat block of land, and featuring a beautiful landscaped garden, the property can be enjoyed in any season. There is easy access to the ski slopes as a free shuttle (every 30 minutes) will transport you from the front of the chalet to & from the car parks in the village.
Further details on the features and benefits of this amazing home are –
- Master bedroom (35 m2) under the eaves; ensuite bathroom, walk-in-wardrobe, Safe
- An additional 4 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Independent Bulthaup/Miele kitchen
- Dining room for 10 people
- State-of-the-art IT/AV equipment in the lounge, the bedrooms and the wellness area
- 70 m2 terrace with optimal orientation
- Vast independent Study featuring a Safe and plenty of cupboards
- Spacious, sun-filled living room under the high wooden ceiling featuring two lounges, a gas fireplace and panoramic views of the mountains and the village
- Large underground garage for 4 cars easily accessible in winter thanks to a heated driveway
- Underground Cellar providing plenty of storage
- Ski-room featuring a boot-dryer and multiple cupboards
- Spacious, fully equipped laundry room (Miele appliances)
- Alarm and video monitoring system throughout the chalet
- Remote control system for alarm, garage, video monitoring
- Centralised automated system for shutters; centralised light switch at the entrance of the chalet
- Property in excellent condition and carefully maintained
- Housekeeper available to continue her services for the future owners
- Underfloor heating; gas boiler; water softener
- Spacious and modern utility room
- IT/AV equipment and Sonos sound system in the wellness area
- Additional space available to create a fitness room or a home cinema room
- Indoor 10 m x 4.5 m pool featuring counter current jets, Balneo spa and massage jets
- Automated water treatment
- Vast 100 m2 wellness area
A Basement: project to build a children’s dormitory (5 beds) with a bathroom, and a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom is also possible.
There is the added point that a high rental yield is available on this chalet if that is part of the buyers plan.
For full details and brochures are available upon request from PFI International Ltd.
*please note: the location on the website may not be exact to the location of the property.
*please note: the agency fees are paid by the Seller.
For similar properties kindly follow –
To follow us on social media kindly follow –